I travel the open road.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

welcome to fshs

I tend to make fun of my major.
It is just so hard not too sometimes.

-So what if we are given crayons and play-do during class.
-So what if we read children's books about dying dogs (a real tear jerker actually).
-So what if we made a list of things that we are excited about for the future, and being the family studies major we are, most people wrote about marriage and family. I wrote about receiving my black kitchen aid for graduation. I win.
-So what if our projects are so open-ended that a student may choose to create a cookbook to writing a paper to scrapbooking.
-So what if my finals week is only two tests that I don't even plan on studying for.

I love my major. In all honestly, I don't see myself majoring in anything else.
Although at this exact moment I am trying to write a 18 page paper on adolescent development in Juno and have struggled for the past 9 pages.

This is what I did in class today.


and this



and finally this.


Welcome to my major.
And the friends who sit next to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home