I travel the open road.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I just ate 3 dark chocolate peanut m&m's in the last five minutes that have been peanutless.  I blame the economy.

Kamp is just great.  I am so ready for the families to get here, I want them to drive through the gates and get ready for a week that they will remember.

The leadership team this year is incredible.  I connect with each one of them on a different level.  I am so blessed to have the chance to get to know them.

The theme for the summer: Choose Life

"To choose life is to love the Lord your God, obeying Him and committing yourself firmly to him."
Deut 30

Kanakuk has stolen my heart once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like how you managed to wrap food and Kamp all up into one post. Life's pretty darn great for you right now, isn't it? haha!

May 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home