I travel the open road.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

food.food.food.

I want to go to culinary school.  Plain and simple.
Also, I want to mass produce my new apron my mom made me.

If grad school does not pan out, that's what I am doing with my life.  I should have done that in the first place.*
I'll join Tricia and Mara for Bun in The Oven.
Or I'll just skip culinary school and practice my skills more than I already do. 

Does anyone know if Food Network is hiring a new host?

Ideas I wish I had thought of myself, considering these are the 3 major food groups in my life.


*Do not think I regret my major because I don't.  I just have two passions: helping people and feeding people.  Alway have to have a back-up plan.  Story of my type-a personality.
**Sorry BFF, we can't try that one together because you're allergic

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you realize just what you've gotten yourself into by offering to make me dinner "anytime." Haha :)

March 24, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger kelsie said...

please mass produce your apron. i loved it!

and i love you for being what my family calls a "feeder"!

March 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Kayla Michelle said...

Let's go back to the plan where we would room together and gave dogs named GiGi and Gilbert. Life was simpler then.

March 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home