I travel the open road.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

emo-tions

A few things that may indicate that you are too emotionally involved in The Bachelor.

1.  Even though you have a 15 page paper due in two days and a midterm, you stand in the doorway captivated by the proposal scene.
2.  You tear up when he picks the girl you have been rooting for
3.  When he reveals in the 'After the Final Rose' that he is breaking up with Melissa, you react as if you were the one getting broken up with, the worst part is he did it on national television* 
4.  You are upset because you thought Jason was a good guy.  And excuse me, did you even think about Ty?  Long story short, you're a tool.
5.  Molly?  Really?  I tried to justify you going back with him but I couldn't do it.  You broke the girl code.
6.  You google if Molly and Jason are still together (and found no results).

I am against what The Bachelor represents, women trying to throw themselves at a guy and win him over by looks and slutiness.  But I got hooked this season, and now, I regret it.  I won't watch again.


Unless Jillian or Melissa is on The Bachelorette.



*I do not mind that they broke up, but it was the way he did it that frustrated me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home