I travel the open road.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Reasons why today has been great.

1.  It was beautiful today, 65 degrees.  And it's February.
2.  One of my classes was cancelled.  Which means I had a lunch break today. And I ate a free panini from Panera.
3.  One of my classes we talked about the movie Crash.
4.  One of my roommates got a new Mac (which caused me to lust and debate if I could get away with buying one...the verdict: Not right now).
5.  Grandma sent me birthday money.
6.  I bought a one-pice swimsuit for kamp that fits normally.
7.  I am officially seeing my best friend over spring break and I will get to go to the Container Store
8.  Jon McLaughlin is coming to Kansas for my 21st birthday.
9.  I can breathe out of both of my nostrils (this is wonderful since I have been sick)
10.  Conversation hearts.  Plain and simple.


Meet my future husband.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsie said...

wait. when and where exactly is he coming?!

February 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i made your blog!!!

February 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home