I travel the open road.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My newest pet peeve:
-During the week before finals, I have a hard time controlling my frustration when I need to use a public computer to print off a paper and there are none available because students are using them to facebook, youtube, play asain video games or just sitting there talking to their friends while pretending to use k-state online (basically it is pulled up on the screen and the student has their back to it). Really kids? Do it on your own time on your own computer, some of us need computers for academic purposes.

That is all. For now.
I plan to disappear until Wednsday at 11:40, it is then when I am a Senior and done with the semester.
If you need me I will be locked in my room, drinking shots of espresso.
Welcome back caffiene addiction. I missed you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsie said...

i'm glad you blogged about this. i was witness to the asian video games and facebooking at the library.

as my blog recommends: try out public library!

December 10, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

asian video games...
hahahahaha

glad you clarified what kind of shots you would be hoisting back.

otherwise i would have thought you went alchy on me.
alchy is the new cool way to say alcoholic.

December 10, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Oh the old KSOL trick.
I am guilty of it. I basically invented it.
And the term alchy. To describe Kristen. hahahha

December 11, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home