I travel the open road.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Type A

Somewhat small things in life that make me happy
(may or may not be in order of significance):

-crawling into bed when the electric blanket has been on
-fall (this includes crisp weather, leaves changing colors and pumpkin flavored things)
-writing letters (or receiving them)
-planning things that may or may not ever happen
-the smell of lilacs
-sunrises
-hot chocolate from gas stations
-getting everything on my To Do list done for the day
-finding a quarter on the ground
-dressing up in costumes with my roommates
-artichoke dip
-Branson, and all that it entails (Kauai, people, shows, shopping and mullets)
-Kamp, KSU, KCC, Westbrooke and camp friends that will last forever

Somewhat small things in life that annoy me
(may or may not be in order of significance)
-the fact that some of my closest friends live states away
-uggs with sweatpants and sorority fleeces
-having to weigh in on Wednesdays
-erg practices
-going to bed early
-statistics
-Italian food
-my somewhat messy room
-that I lose my keys when I am stresses
-walking to school in the rain
-drifting apart from old friends because life took us in two different directions
-that hairspray makes my hair sticky and/or stiff
-the fact that I had to add one more item to my annoyed list to make it even


I guess in the end some of these things are not small at all.
But then again, some are.
Maybe it is the mix of small things in life and the big things that make it all worth it in the end.





3 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

you make me so happy!

October 26, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

you dont like italian food or going to bed early??? what???!!!

o and i think you should add crunching on leaves with your feet!!!

October 30, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Kayla Michelle said...

Italian food, really? Can we be friends?

November 7, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home