I travel the open road.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

tasty television

I am thoroughly convinced that Guy Fieri from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network has one of the greatest jobs known to modern society.  

This guy drives around America and tries little hole in the wall restaurants for a living and then tells faithful viewers like me about what he thinks about the greasy little places he tries.  

I wish Paula Deen was my grandmother and the Barefoot Contessa seems stuck up.  

EVOO.  
(If you don't know what that means, please watch Rachel Ray)

I would love to host my own food network show.
I guess for now I am minister to loved ones through baked goods.
And I am ok with that.
End of story.






1 Comments:

Blogger Kelsie said...

Your blog post made me really hungry...

i'm glad you're excited about my blog. and you better believe i'll be checking up on yours frequently!

November 24, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home