I travel the open road.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...

FSHS 550: The Family
For last weeks update please read this

I am just going to praise the Lord that I was not raised in a culture that supports lip plates among the women. 
Or that supports men and boys drinking the blood of cattle for a source of protein.

Although this is a night class, it may become one of my favorites.



In other news, I ate an entire box of Caramel Delight Girl Scout Cookies in two days.  Low point.  Or is that a high point?  You decide.

I am lusting after this.

But I only have 465 days before I am a proud owner of one of these. (I had to look the actual days up, although I would not put it past me to know that sort of useless information)*

Watch, learn and be inspired.


*This also means that in 465 days I will be done with my undergrad and be a certified mediator.
**This video is not supporting or opposing this president, I will keep who I voted for to myself. I thought it was creative.

And for your viewing pleasure.  Mount Sunflower.  It is the highest point in Kansas.  Sad but yet beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger allisonnicole said...

thank you for that amazing video. seriously made my night. :)

February 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger ~LB said...

eating the cookies=high point
jealous i wasn't able to partake in that yumminess

February 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home