I travel the open road.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Signs that the stress is getting to me.

This morning I set up the coffee pot to brew a fantastic new blend I found.
I poured the water in, not-so-scientifically measured the grinds out and pressed the on button.

I came back about five minutes later and the hot coffee (which was weakly brewed) was erupting like an active volcano out of the top of the coffee pot.  Hot coffee and the grinds were all over the floor and the counter tops.

I just stood there and stared at it.
And then started to cry.

Low point? Yes.
Whatever.

I am going to make funnel cakes tonight with Tricia.

For those who are keeping score: Dinner tonight was a funnel cake and piece cream cake.  All I can say is at least I ate dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

aw sarah....this is me giving you a hug via the internet

(alkwheoahnkdjvb aeorahkf ajsdkjfoq ejkhadkjfoa ewjrfa jhsdlkaj weoij)

^---that was the hug....in case you couldnt tell

April 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home