I travel the open road.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I have had three dark chocolate peanut m&m's in the last 5 minutes be peanutless. Fail.

Hello blog world.  I love nights off in Branson.
I love the leadership at kamp this year.  I connect with each one in a different way.  It's going to be a great summer.  I can feel it.

I am ready for families to be here.  That's the whole reason I am here, to serve families.  I am ready for the gates to open up and let in some of the greatest families you will ever meet.

My theme for the summer: Choose Life.

Deut 30:19b-20a nlt
"Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life."

Yay for kamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home