I travel the open road.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

almost works of art

Below are all of the few lined drafts of blogs I never posted because I got distracted or bored and never finished. There are a few that I would be really interested with where I was going to go with it.

B-Town, Mo.
6/22/09
Kamp is 1/3 of the way over.
Sometimes I just look around and wonder why I signed up for 12 weeks of this.
And then I see God work incredible ways.

untitled
6/27/09
Satan is attacking the name of Kanakuk and more importantly the name of our Lord.

Well hello there senior year
8/23/09
Tomorrow marks the last first day of school I will ever have. Or at least until grad school.

untitled
10/15/09
I could really use some peppermint ice cream right now.
What was I concerned about the most? If I would ever find a skinny vanilla latte as good as Bluestem's. The verdict? Probably not.

untitled
11/8/09
Have you ever had a song that takes you back to a memory so strong that as you listen to it, you want nothing more than to back in that place of peace and simplicity?
For me, a lot of Christmas music does that to me.

worse case scenario
11/10/09
i don't get into seminary
-i don't get into john brown
-i move back to kc and live in my parent's house on the futon in the extra bedroom surrounded by boxes that contain my entire existence
-i work at sheridan's
-or stay in manhattan and work for the school district
-or work at starbucks, somewhere

because i am a family studies major which basically means nothing.

Just a Thought
11/17/09
I want to apologize because my crazy feminist side might come out.
But this is ridiculous!
Shouldn't people be more concerned about the messages barbie sends to girls? Like her 18 inch waist?

untitled
3/2/10
The Lord has a sense of humor, which is supported by observing my life.

Marriages and things like it.
3/17/10
Save the Date cards are determining all my time off this summer.
And I am well on my way to replacing My Best Friend's Wedding as the story of my life to 27 Dresses.
My Best Friend's Wedding had a good run.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Browning said...

great post! i think my favorite is "worst case scenario" especially the end.....

but the marriages one describes my up and coming summer as well....

can we have a coffee date?

March 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

This is hilarious. Why didn't I think of this? Too bad I just deleted like 7 unfinished posts or I'd do it to.

April 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home