I travel the open road.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

so close. yet not at all.


Too bad the the DSD paper and my portfolio are my hardest items on my list. It is almost like they are the dark cloud revisited. Only this time, it separates me from loosing my sanity and receiving my diploma.

Tonight I literally looked at some requirements of a paper and started to tear up, mainly because of the sheer fact that I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to write it. I even calculated what my final grade would be if I didn't do it. The I asked myself if I could live with a D. Undecided at the moment.

Don't even get me started on my portfolio...which is ironic because that is barely started as of right now.

Senior year. These next three weeks are going to stink (working on k-rated words)
I need Braum's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Don't accept the D. Finish strong!!!!

April 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home